Monday, January 29, 2018

Letter from Phoenix

This letter was received by Prince Miles on 01/18/2017, concerning the kindred of Utah.

From the Desk of Pollux Xenos

Gangrel Primogen of Phoenix, Arizona


Dear Prince Miles Sterling,

I hope this letter finds you and your domain well. I am replying to your inquiry about the behavior of kindred from the enchanting state of Utah at our previous gathering. I am pleased to inform you that the Camarilla loyal kindred, from your domain of Utah County, were exceptional examples of decorum and civility while visiting Phoenix. Elder Malthael was particularly delightful in conversation.

Unfortunately, I wish I could say the same for the Anarchs who reside in your state, but I cannot. The Baron of Salt Lake City acted in the most unconscionable manner. She and her minions were most boorish and uncivilized. They spoke to me without proper decorum and attempted to destroy the reputation of the Gangrel of your domain, Anastazie. In addition, I overheard one of them, I later learned he was called Mouse, threaten to destroy her or find someone to do it on his behalf. In addition, they attempting to sow dissension in my very city against yours!

I'm must say that their behavior appalled me. I hope your associations with that group is fleeting, for association with them must be embarrassing, to say the least. I wish for the stability of your domain to last forever and that you may have swift dealings with the disrespectful Anarchs of Salt Lake City. May Your Nights Be Never-ending.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by letter, or call me at (602)555-1234. (OOC: Actually contact me by E-mail: pollux.xenos@gmail.com)

Your Friend,
Pollux Xenos
Primogen of Clan Gangrel
Phoenix, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment